If you are looking for a decorative but hard wearing surface for a sports venue, visitor attraction, play area, Addagrip Terraco has a range of resin bound and resin bonded systems suitable for Leisure schemes large and small.
Suitable for heavy foot traffic and vehicle use to create footpaths, terraces, access roads that are durable and low maintenance.
Our systems can be applied onto a concrete or asphalt base or, in the event of ‘no-dig’ requirement, our Terrabase Rustic Resin Bound system can be installed onto a compacted MOT Type 3.
Terrabase Rustic is an innovative, patented, Resin Bound porous surfacing system introduced to meet the needs of those projects that require a hard wearing, porous surface using a 6-10mm aggregate size to give a ‘rustic’ feel. Depending on your requirements, Terrabase Rustic can be applied directly onto most suitable surfaces and gradients. An ideal replacement or overlay system for self-binding surfaces such as ‘Hoggin’ as it is fully bound and will not be washed away.
Our BBA approved Resin Bound Addaset , Addabound and Terrabound systems provide a seamless surfacing finish which is porous and SuDS compliant when installed onto a porous base build up.
Addastone Resin Bonded system gives the appearance of loose gravel without the maintenance issues of migrating aggregate.
Range of colour options
From practical buffs, contemporary silvers through to vibrant coloured aggregate options, the Addagrip external surfacing range has a colour to suit your project.
With multiple colour choices, create bespoke patterns and logos for decoration and demarcation. Whether it is a corporate logo or a piece of street art, the design possibilities are endless with our seamless applications.
Football grounds, theme parks, caravan parks, heritage sites, public parks, play areas, coastal walkways, seafront promenades, holiday parks, cinema complexes, gyms, public swimming pools, water parks, cricket grounds, tennis clubs, zoos, golf clubs, public gardens, cycle paths, canal towpaths.
Features and Benefits
- Seamless – for continuous surfacing in one or more colours
- Low maintenance – can be power washed if required
- Porous SuDS compliant, no surface water, water drains through into the sub base
- Hard wearing – suitable for heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic to up to 25 years for resin bound BBA approved systems
- Suitable for pedestrian and vehicle use – comfortable underfoot, durable
- Extensive range of colours – we have blends from Buffs to Greys and a range of colours if you are looking for a splash of vibrancy
- SuDs compliant – when used with a recommended base build up
- No loose aggregate – solves issues of migrating stone
- Good slip resistance – ensuring safety underfoot
- Product Guarantee – up to 25 years for resin bound BBA approved systems
- EPD declaration – on selected range
- BBA certified – on selected range
- Decorative – natural aggregate blends offer aesthetic natural looking alternative to other surfacing options and available in a wide range of colours
- Minimum/No dig option – if you are creating a new pathway or extending an existing area, our Terrabase system does not need a concrete or asphalt base. Installed onto a compacted type 3 aggregate base
“Planit-IE worked closely with Addagrip to ensure that the finished surfacing to the concourse and podium areas met both our expectations and that of Liverpool Football Club. The chosen product, Terrabound, was required to meet rigorous performance requirements as well as achieving the correct aesthetic. The realised scheme has been met with approval from all parties including Club and fans alike and we look forward to working with Addagrip on future phases of the Stadium landscape” (Georgina Baines, Principal Landscape Architect – Planit-IE)