Patios are an important part of the garden, offering a social entertaining space or just a relaxing area for seating so when it comes to the surfacing, it should be both decorative and practical.
If you are thinking of creating a new patio, extending or rejuvenating your existing patio with a new low maintenance, decorative paving, Addagrip has a range of Resin Bound surfacing systems available in a wide range of aggregate colours.
Create patios with a traditional feel using our buff aggregate blends or with contemporary twist using modern greys. If you are looking for splash of colour we even have a coloured aggregate option.
Our resin bound systems offer a smooth porous finish to replicate the look of loose gravel without the issues of migrating stone and benefit from minimal maintenance requirements – a sweep and a power wash to keep your patio looking as good as the day it was installed.
If you require a more rustic look to your patio paving, our Terrabase Rustic is available in a 6-10mm aggregate blend and has the added benefit of not requiring a concrete or asphalt base – ideal for creating a new patio surface or extending an existing area with minimum disruption.
For country gardens with no artificial light, addition of our Addaglow chippings offer ambient lighting
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for pedestrian use – comfortable underfoot, level surface for garden furniture
- Seamless – for continuous surfacing in one or more colours
- Low maintenance – can be power washed if required
- Porous resin bound systems – SuDS compliant, no surface water, water drains through into the sub base
- Hard wearing – up to 25 years for resin bound BBA approved systems
- Extensive range of colours – we have blends from Buffs to Greys and a range of colours if you are looking for a splash of vibrancy
- SuDs compliant – when used with a recommended base build up
- No loose aggregate – solves issues of migrating stone
- Good slip resistance – ensuring safety underfoot
- Product Guarantee of up to 25 years on selected range – for peace of mind
- EPD declaration on selected resin bound range – approved by BRE
- BBA certified on selected resin bound range – independent testing and certification by the British Board of Agrement
- No-dig option – no need for concrete or asphalt
- Decorative – creating feature paving