With over 40 years’ experience in the resin surfacing industry, Addagrip Terraco is committed to promoting the highest standards of resin bound surfacing installation training to meet with BBA approval and ensure premium performance and lifespan of our high quality systems.
We have nationwide approved contractor coverage and carry out installations worldwide.
Becoming an Addagrip approved installer
Addagrip Terraco offers a bespoke on site training programme for contractors on a one to one basis combined with your first resin bound installation. The training covers technical information about our range of resin bound surfacing systems, practical training on application, do’s and don’ts and use of recommended equipment followed by supervision of your first installation.
On site one day Resin Bound training covering:
Introduction to the Addagrip product range
Information Pack – Memory Stick (Product Data Sheets/MSDS)
List of Tools & Equipment required: Forced Action Mixer. Hygrometer, Thermometer, Hand Trowels. We recommend use of a Sledge and Power Trowel – both optional and available from our AT Direct online shop.
Information on Aggregates and Suppliers
Practical, hands on supervision on applying Resin Bound products (and Bonded if required)
Guide to Pricing, Ordering, Sales and Marketing
Supervision of your resin bound installation
Once the training has been completed you will be given Approved Contractor status and benefit from leads and technical support from Addagrip Terraco. You will be certified to install the Addagrip range of BBA certified resin bound systems and our exclusive UK patented Terrabase system.
Why Train With Addagrip Terraco?
- The leading manufacturer, formulator & supplier of quality resin surfacing solutions
- Established 1980 – over 40 years’ experience and knowledge gained within the resin surfacing industry
- Extensive range of high quality surfacing and finishing materials for Commercial and Residential use
- Qualifies you to install our widely specified BBA approved resin bound porous systems only available to Addagrip approved contractors
- Qualifies you to install our innovative, patented minimum/no-dig Terrabase Resin Bound porous product
- Our resin bound systems are backed with Product Guarantees ranging up to 25 years
- One to one training for your company includes bespoke training tailored to match your experience and meet your requirements
- Our technical team in the office are on hand to offer technical advice and guidance when you need it
Contact us today for further information and book a date in your diary. Tel 01825 761333 to speak to a member of the team or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Quality Tools And Equipment from the Addagrip AT Direct shop
We also offer a range of tools and equipment available to purchase from our AT Direct online shop – quick, easy and delivered direct from Addagrip Terraco. Visit our ATDirect.online shop for everything from tape and trowels to mixers.
Introducing Moasure® ONE™ – for accurate measuring
If you are looking for a more accurate way of measuring complex shapes, look no further than the patented Moasure® ONE™ measuring device. Effortlessly measure curves and free-form shapes. Simply trace along the edges of an area using Moasure® ONE™ to digitally capture the shape and dimensions. Rapidly measure the perimeter and calculate the area of curved lawns, pools and other shapes and spaces – regular or irregular.
And the good news is, if you head over to the Moasure website, you can get a 5% discount on your order for the Moasure® ONE™ device(s) by entering ADDAGRIP into the Discount Code section in the checkout.
If you would like to speak to us about training opportunities and what equipment you need to get you started, complete the enquiry form below or telephone 01825 761333.