With over 41 years’ experience in the resin surfacing industry, Addagrip Terraco is committed to promoting the highest standards of resin bound surfacing installation training to meet with BBA approval and ensure premium performance and lifespan of our high quality systems. We have nationwide approved contractor coverage and carry out installations worldwide.
Becoming an Addagrip approved installer
Addagrip Terraco offers a bespoke 2-part training programme for contractors on a one to one basis which covers technical information about our range of resin bound surfacing systems, practical training on application, do’s and dont’s and use of recommended equipment.
Training Part 1 – Training at our factory in Uckfield, East Sussex covering:
Introduction to the Addagrip product range
Information Pack – Memory Stick (Product Data Sheets/MSDS)
List of Tools & Equipment required: Forced Action Mixer. Hygrometer, Thermometer, Hand Trowels. We recommend use of a Sledge and Power Trowel – both optional
Information on Aggregates and Suppliers
Practical, hands on supervision on applying Resin Bound products (and Bonded if required). You will be expected to lay around 10sqm of resin bound material during the day
Guide to Pricing, Ordering, Sales and Marketing
Training Part 2 – Onsite supervision for your first installation
We will visit you on site to supervise your first installation of resin bound surfacing to advise, reinforce training principles and assist with any questions. Once the training has been completed you will be given Approved Contractor status and benefit from leads and technical support from Addagrip Terraco and be certified to install the Addagrip range of BBA certified resin bound systems and our exclusive UK patented Terrabase system.
Why Train With Addagrip Terraco?
- The leading manufacturer, formulator & supplier of quality resin surfacing solutions
- Established 1980 – over 41 years’ experience within the resin surfacing industry
- Extensive range of high quality surfacing and finishing materials for Commercial and Residential use
- Qualifies you to install our widely specified BBA approved resin bound systems only available to Addagrip approved contractors
- Bespoke training to match your experience and meet your requirements
- One to one training for your company
- Our technical team in the office are on hand to offer advice and guidance when you need it