If you are looking for a decorative but hard wearing pathway surface for a play area in a school, public park, residential scheme or visitor attraction, Addagrip Terraco has a range of resin bound systems suitable for projects large and small.
Our systems can be applied onto a concrete or asphalt base or, in the event of ‘no-dig’ requirement, our Terrabase Rustic Resin Bound system can be installed onto a compacted MOT Type 3.
Our BBA approved Resin Bound Addaset , Addabound and Terrabound systems provide a seamless surfacing finish which is porous and SuDS compliant when installed onto a porous base build up. If you are looking for a splash of colour for pattern and design, our Addacolor resin bound offers vibrant colour and can even be matched to RAL colours for use in school emblems and logos.
Terrabase Rustic is an innovative, patented, Resin Bound porous surfacing system introduced to meet the needs of those projects that require a hard wearing, porous surface using a 6-10mm aggregate size to give a ‘rustic’ feel. Depending on your requirements, Terrabase Rustic can be applied directly onto most suitable surfaces and gradients.
Addastone Resin Bonded system gives the appearance of loose gravel without the maintenance issues of migrating aggregate but due to the textured nature of the finish, we do not recommend application in play areas.
Range of colour options
From practical buffs, contemporary silvers through to vibrant coloured aggregate options, the Addagrip external surfacing range has a colour to suit your project. With multiple colour choices, create bespoke patterns and logos for decoration and demarcation.
Football grounds, theme parks, caravan parks, heritage sites, public parks, play areas, coastal walkways, seafront promenades, holiday parks, cinema complexes, gyms, public swimming pools, water parks, cricket grounds, tennis clubs, zoos, golf clubs, public gardens, cycle paths, canal towpaths
Features and Benefits
- Seamless – no trip hazards, smooth underfoot
- Low maintenance – can be power washed if required
- Porous – SuDS compliant, no surface water, puddles
- Hard wearing – lifespan of 25 years
- Suitable for pedestrian and vehicle use – comfortable underfoot, durable
- Extensive range of colours – we have blends from Buffs to Greys and our Addacolor range offers a splash of vibrancy
- SuDs compliant – when used with a recommended base build up
- No loose aggregate – no abrasive or migrating stone
- Good slip resistance – ensuring safety underfoot
- Product Guarantee – 5 year, 10 year and up to 25 years for resin bound BBA approved systems
- EPD declaration – on selected range
- BBA certified – on selected range
- Decorative – natural and coloured aggregate blends offer aesthetic alternative to other surfacing options
- Minimum/No dig option – if you are creating a new pathway or extending an existing area, our Terrabase system does not need a concrete or asphalt base – great for woodland play areas