Addagrip Terraco offers a range of resin bound and resin bonded surfacing solutions to create pathways for churches and cemeteries, as well as other sensitive sites.
These sites often require a sensitive, no-dig paving system to ensure a non-invasive installation with minimum disruption. In many cases, the requirement is to replace existing gravel or hoggin paths with a more fixed, low maintenance, porous paving whilst retaining the aesthetics of a natural aggregate walkway.
Terrabase Rustic resin bound offers the perfect solution. Our no-dig resin bound porous system can be installed onto a compacted MOT type 3 base or for sensitive areas, can be installed onto the existing base.
The 6-10mm aggregate size offers a rustic looking natural aggregate paving that provides good slip resistance and comes in a range of aggregate blends to offer an aesthetically pleasing replacement for gravel paths. Terrabase Rustic is porous, low maintenance, hard wearing and durable. If a more contemporary feel is required, our BBA approved resin bound surfacing products Addaset, Addabound and Terrabound are available as a Terrabase Classic minimum/no-dig option.
If you are looking for a product with recycled content, our Addaflex-R recycled rubber and aggregate resin bound also offers a no-dig paving solution for light foot traffic.
Alternatively, if you want to replace loose gravel paths with a more fixed paving to solve issues of migrating stone but are aiming to keep the aesthetics, Addastone Plus resin bonded offers a natural aggregate textured finish.
Suitable for pedestrian and vehicle use for footpaths, courtyards, parking spaces, seating areas. Paving solutions for churches, graveyards and crematoriums to create low maintenance, seamless, non-slip, porous surfacing for practical and safe use.
Features and Benefits
- Seamless- comfortable and safe underfoot offering decorative natural looking walkways
- Low maintenance – minimal maintenance – sweeping clean and occasional power wash
- Porous – no surface water, allows all weather access
- Hard wearing – no loose aggregate, lifespan of up to 25 years depending on usage
- Range of natural aggregate blends – offering surfacing to match buildings and stone walls
- SuDs compliant – permeable to allow water to drain away
- No loose aggregate – no maintenance issues associated with migrating gravel or transference of stones into church buildings
- Good slip resistance – to ensure safety underfoot
- Product Guarantee on selected range – Addaset, Addabound and Terrabound when installed as a Terrabase Classic
- EPD declaration on selected range– Addaset, Addabound, Terrabound, Terrabase Rustic, Terrabase Classic
- BBA certified on selected range– Addaset, Addabound and Terrabound
- No-dig option – where access or non-invasive surface is required – Terrabase Rustic, Terrabase Classic
- Decorative – offered in a range of rustic, contemporary or coloured aggregate blends