Addagrip Terraco have a range of surfacing solutions for Airports and surrounding areas ranging from specialist concrete runway repair systems to decorative resin bound and bonded paving options for access roads, walkways and utility areas.
Addagrip 1000 System
The Addagrip 1000 System Resin is a concrete repair system that consists of a specific resin and aggregate, developed to treat frost damaged, spalled or smooth concrete airfield pavements, concrete roads, concrete ramps and steps.
The system has been created to treat top layer as well as deeper damage, and to seal small cracks and spalled surfaces on concrete airfield pavements. Applying the Addagrip 1000 System Resin onto the damaged or spalled surfaces of concrete will prevent further deterioration prolonging the life of the concrete.
Benefits of Addagrip 1000 System
- Cost effective
- Improves skid resistance
- Fast installation
- Less disruptive than replacing slabs
- Protection against fuel spillages and de-icers
- Provides protection to concrete surfaces from jet blast
- For taxiways, runways, aircraft stands and helipads
- High PSV aggregates can be used for improved skid resistance
- Extends the life of concrete up to 10 – 20 years
Resin Bound and Resin Bonded Surfacing Options
For decorative paving suitable for pedestrian and vehicle use in commercial airports, our range of resin bound and resin bonded surfacing solutions can be used for access roads, pedestrian areas, paths and can even be used for internal walkways.
Features and Benefits of Resin Bound Surfacing
- Suitable for pedestrian and vehicle use
- Seamless – for continuous surfacing in one or more colours
- Low maintenance – can be power washed if required
- Porous resin bound systems – SuDS compliant, no surface water, water drains through into the sub base
- Hard wearing – up to 25 years for resin bound BBA approved systems
- Extensive range of colours – blends from Buffs to Greys and a range of colours if you are looking for a splash of vibrancy
- SuDs compliant – when used with a recommended base build up
- No loose aggregate – solves issues of migrating stone
- Good slip resistance – ensuring safety underfoot
- Product Guarantees – on selected range
- EPD declaration – on selected range
- BBA certified – on selected range
- Decorative – aggregate blends offer aesthetic natural looking alternative to other surfacing options and available in a wide range of colours
- Minimum/No dig option – Terrabase for projects requiring a non-invasive alternative to concrete and asphalt bases
Contact a member of our team for more information.