If you are thinking of creating a new pathway or rejuvenating your existing walkways with a new low maintenance, decorative paving, Addagrip has a range of Resin Bound surfacing systems available in a wide range of aggregate colours.
Our resin bound systems offer a smooth porous finish to replicate the look of loose gravel without the issues of migrating stone and benefit from minimal maintenance requirements – a sweep and a power wash to keep your patio looking as good as the day it was installed.
Create paths with a traditional feel using our buff aggregate blends or with contemporary twist using modern greys. If you are looking for splash of colour we even have a coloured aggregate option
If you require a more rustic look to your path paving, our Terrabase Rustic is available in a 6-10mm aggregate blend and has the added benefit of not requiring a concrete or asphalt base – ideal for creating a new pathway surface or extending an existing area with minimum disruption.
For country gardens with no artificial light, addition of our Addaglow chippings offer ambient lighting
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for pedestrian use – comfortable underfoot
- Seamless – for continuous surfacing in one or more colours
- Low maintenance – can be power washed if required
- Porous resin bound systems – SuDS compliant, no surface water, water drains through into the sub base
- Hard wearing – up to 25 years for resin bound BBA approved systems
- Extensive range of colours – we have blends from Buffs to Greys and a range of colours if you are looking for a splash of vibrancy
- SuDs compliant – when used with a recommended base build up
- No loose aggregate – solves issues of migrating stone
- Good slip resistance – ensuring safety underfoot
- Product Guarantee – on selected range
- EPD declaration – on selected range
- BBA certified – on selected range
- Decorative – natural aggregate blends offer aesthetic natural looking alternative to other surfacing options and available in a wide range of colours
- Minimum/No dig option – if you are creating a new patio or extending an existing area, our Terrabase system does not need a concrete or asphalt base. Installed onto a compacted type 3 aggregate base