From small office developments to large technology parks, our range of resin bound and bonded systems are suitable for car parks, access roads, perimeter walkways, communal courtyards, pedestrian schemes, office forecourts and industrial estates.
Where durability and lifespan are key, our range of resin surfacing systems offer a hard wearing, low maintenance surface that will give excellent performance for up to 25 years depending on usage.
Our systems can be applied onto a concrete or asphalt base or, in the event of ‘no-dig’ requirement, our Terrabase Rustic Resin Bound system can be installed onto a compacted MOT Type 3.
Terrabase Rustic is an innovative, patented, Resin Bound porous surfacing system introduced to meet the needs of those projects that require a hard wearing, porous surface using a 6-10mm aggregate size to give a ‘rustic’ feel. Depending on your requirements, Terrabase Rustic can be applied directly onto most suitable surfaces and gradients. An ideal replacement or overlay system for self-binding surfaces such as ‘Hoggin’ as it is fully bound and will not be washed away.
If you are looking to revitalise an office outside communal utility area, Addaflex-R is a recycled rubber and aggregate bound surfacing product suitable for pedestrian use provide a smooth, low maintenance, flexible surface with up to 50% recycled rubber content.
Addastone Resin Bonded system gives the appearance of loose gravel without the maintenance issues of migrating aggregate.
If you are looking for a splash of colour, Addacolor offers vibrant coloured resin bound semi-porous blends for logos, design and demarcation.
If your pedestrian scheme includes tree planting, take a look at our Addastone TP and Addaflex-R for tree pit surfacing.
Stonebound? DIY option for small areas – Stonebound etc
Range of colour options
From practical buffs, contemporary silvers through to vibrant coloured aggregate options, the Addagrip external surfacing range has a blend to suit your project.
With multiple colour choices, create bespoke patterns and logos for decoration and demarcation. Whether it is a corporate logo or a piece of street art, the design possibilities are endless with our seamless applications.
Suitable for pedestrian and vehicle use for footpaths, courtyards, access roads and car parks. Seamless blends can be installed and repeated for subsequent phases for continuity. Creates low maintenance, seamless, non-slip, porous surfacing for practical and safe use in retail schemes.
Features and Benefits
- Seamless – comfortable underfoot, no trip hazards
- Low maintenance – minimal maintenance – sweeping clean and occasional power wash
- Porous – no surface water
- Hard wearing – Pedestrian and vehicle use with lifespan of up to 25 years depending on product and use
- Range of decorative aggregate blends – practical dark and buff colours for a low maintenance paving option
- SuDs compliant – permeable to allow water to drain away
- No loose aggregate – no issue with migrating gravel
- Good slip resistance – safe underfoot
- Product Guarantee on selected range – Addaset, Addabound and Terrabound
- EPD declaration on selected range– Addaset, Addabound, Terrabound, Terrabase Rustic, Terrabase Classic
- BBA certified on selected range – Addaset, Addabound and Terrabound
- Minimum/No-dig option – where access or non-invasive surface is required – Terrabase Rustic, Terrabase Classic
- Decorative – offered in a range of rustic, contemporary or coloured aggregate blends