Addagrip have a range of resin bound and resin bonded systems suitable for education sector schemes that require a hard wearing, low maintenance surfacing option for pathways, play areas, courtyards, car parks and access roads. Our systems can be applied onto a concrete or asphalt base or, in the event of ‘no-dig’ requirement, our Terrabase Rustic Resin Bound system can be installed onto a compacted MOT Type 3.
Terrabase Rustic is an innovative, patented, Resin Bound porous surfacing system introduced to meet the needs of those projects that require a hard wearing, porous surface using a 6-10mm aggregate size to give a ‘rustic’ feel. Depending on your requirements, Terrabase Rustic can be applied directly onto most suitable surfaces and gradients. An ideal replacement or overlay system for self-binding surfaces such as ‘Hoggin’ as it is fully bound and will not be washed away.
If you are looking for a splash of colour, Addacolor offers vibrant coloured resin bound semi-porous blends for logos, design and demarcation. Great for creating a school logo or playground motifs.
From practical buffs, contemporary silvers through to vibrant coloured aggregate options, the Addagrip external surfacing range has a blend to suit your project. With multiple colour choices, we have options to help you create bespoke patterns, logos and demarcation. Whether it is a school logo or playground art, the design possibilities are endless with our seamless applications.
Suitable for pedestrian and vehicle use for footpaths, courtyards, access roads and car parks for nurseries, schools, colleges and universities to create low maintenance, seamless, non-slip, porous surfacing for practical and safe use.
Features and Benefits
- Seamless- comfortable and safe underfoot, for walkways, school playgrounds
- Low maintenance – minimal maintenance – sweeping clean and occasional power wash
- Porous – no surface water, allows all weather access
- Hard wearing – no loose aggregate, lifespan of up to 25 years depending on usage
- Range of decorative aggregate blends – perfect for creating school playground designs, logos and decorative areas
- SuDs compliant – permeable to allow water to drain away
- No loose aggregate – no maintenance issues associated with migrating gravel or transference of stones into school, university buildings
- Good slip resistant – essential for primary school paths and courtyards
- Product Guarantee on selected range – 5 year, 10 year, up to 25 year on Addaset, Addabound and Terrabound
- EPD declaration on selected range– Addaset, Addabound, Terrabound, Terrabase Rustic, Terrabase Classic
- BBA certified on selected range– Addaset, Addabound and Terrabound
- No-dig option – where access or non-invasive surface is required – Terrabase Rustic, Terrabase Classic
- Decorative – offered in a range of rustic, contemporary or coloured aggregate blends
If you are looking for a non-porous natural aggregate surface for car parks and access paths, Addastone Plus Resin Bonded system gives the appearance of loose gravel without the maintenance issues of migrating aggregate. Please note, we would not recommend this surfacing system for playground areas.