Whether you are looking for a smooth contemporary finish or want a heritage feel for your driveway surface, Addagrip have a range of Resin Bound and Resin Bonded surfacing options to suit your needs. Let us help you transform your driveway with our decorative, low maintenance surfacing systems available in a wide range of aggregate colours.
If your existing driveway surface is looking a little tired, or if you are planning a new driveway, we have systems that are suitable for concrete, asphalt or even ‘no-dig’ systems to replace existing loose gravel driveways which can be installed onto a compacted MOT Type 3 base.
Our resin bound systems are SuDS compliant when installed onto a suitable porous base using an Addagrip recommended porous base build up.
Features and Benefits
- Seamless – for a contemporary feel or larger areas can be designed with decorative integral designs using brick sets or aluminium edging
- Low maintenance – sweeping to remove leaves and occasional power wash
- Porous – surface water drains away
- Hard wearing – durable surface
- Range of decorative aggregate blends – to provide the best match to your property or existing paving
- SuDs compliant – environmentally friendly and no need for planning permission
- No loose aggregate – ensures no loose stone is transferred to cars and homes
- Good slip resistance – particularly relevant on sloping driveways
- Product Guarantee on selected range – for peace of mind
- EPD declaration on selected resin bound range – approved by BRE
- BBA certified on selected resin bound range – independent testing and certification by the British Board of Agrement
- No-dig option – no need for concrete or asphalt
- Decorative – adds kerb appeal
Read our ‘How much does a resin driveway cost‘ Blog for cost guidelines.
"We are absolutely delighted with the supply and install of the Addagrip Lucerne Silver resin bound porous driveway. As our Show Home showcases the top end of our specification, it was important to us to work with a local supplier that had a first class installation team who could match our exacting standards and that of our clients'"
Derek Dawson, Managing Director at Scandia-Hus, Felcourt, West SussexRead our reviews