The Addagrip range of resin bound and bonded surfacing systems provide decorative, porous, low maintenance paving options for car parks and access roads.
Whether you need a smart contemporary resin bound finish for your office forecourt parking or a practical, low maintenance option resin bonded alternative to loose gravel for heritage projects, we have a paving solution to suit your requirements.
For new car parks, resin bound surfacing offers great porosity when used with a recommended porous build up, ensuring that water drains through into the base, offering a SuDS solution and eradicating standing water.
We recommend installation onto an asphalt base with a robust build up to ensure the car park offers strength for expected loading capacity.
Use different colour options to create parking spaces and apply cold applied white lining mastic signs and logos to delineate parking bays, entrance/exit arrows, disability bay signage etc
Resin bonded surfacing can also be used for car parks where the project requires the aesthetics of loose gravel without the maintenance issues of migrating stone but we would recommend using harder wearing aggregates such as Bauxite or Granite for maximum lifespan – around 5 – 8 years depending on usage.
Suitable for municipal car parks, hospitals, schools and colleges, retail parks, commercial, residential developments and can also be used on access roads.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for vehicular traffic – cars, vans, dustcarts, delivery lorries, emergency vehicles
- Seamless – no loose surface aggregate
- Low maintenance – can be power washed if required
- Porous resin bound systems – SuDS compliant
- Hard wearing – up to 15 years for resin bound
- Range of practical shaded aggregate blends – darker colours show less dirt
- SuDs compliant – when used with recommended base build up
- No loose aggregate
- Good slip resistant
- Product Guarantee on selected range
- EPD declaration on selected range
- BBA certified on selected range
- Decorative – offers aesthetic alternative to concrete and asphalt car park surfacing