If you are looking for decorative but hard wearing, low maintenance paving for highway improvement, urban regeneration, flood defence and streetscape schemes, Addagrip Terraco has a range of BBA approved resin bound products and resin bonded options to offer surfacing solutions for suitable for pedestrian and vehicle use.
Our BBA certified resin bound range offers a decorative porous paving that is low maintenance, hard wearing, available in a range of colours to offer a practical solution.
Suitable for pedestrian and vehicle use for footpaths, courtyards, access roads and car parks. Seamless blends can be installed and repeated for subsequent phases for continuity. Creates low maintenance, seamless, non-slip, porous surfacing for practical and safe use in residential schemes.
Features and Benefits
- Seamless – comfortable underfoot, no trip hazards
- Low maintenance – minimal maintenance – sweeping clean and occasional power wash
- Porous – no surface water
- Hard wearing – Pedestrian and vehicle use with lifespan of up to 25 years depending on product and use
- Range of decorative aggregate blends – practical dark and buff colours for a low maintenance paving option
- SuDs compliant – permeable to allow water to drain away
- No loose aggregate – no issue with migrating gravel
- Good slip resistance – safe underfoot
- Product Guarantee on selected range – Addaset, Addabound and Terrabound
- EPD declaration on selected range– Addaset, Addabound, Terrabound, Terrabase Rustic, Terrabase Classic
- BBA certified on selected range – Addaset, Addabound and Terrabound
- No-dig option – where access or non-invasive surface is required – Terrabase Rustic, Terrabase Classic
- Decorative – offered in a range of rustic, contemporary or coloured aggregate blends
"Constitution Hill was the first scheme I have personally undertaken using this product. I was very much impressed with the delivery from Addagrip. I found it to be a high-end and quality product and I would most certainly use this material in the future on projects of this calibre. Due to the high profile nature of the works, the finished article needed to be of a high standard and the Addagrip Terrabound material certainly provided"
OLIVER SCUTTS, SURFACING DEPARTMENT, FM CONWAY LTDRead our reviews