Our seamless, permeable, low maintenance paving options are ideal for creating decorative, practical cycle paths.
If you are thinking of creating a new cycle path or rejuvenating your existing routes with a low maintenance, decorative paving, Addagrip has a range of Resin Bound surfacing systems available in a wide range of aggregate colours.
Our resin bound systems offer a smooth porous finish to replicate the look of loose gravel without the issues of migrating stone and benefit from minimal maintenance requirements – a sweep and a power wash is all that is required.
Create paths with a traditional feel using our buff aggregate blends or with contemporary twist using modern greys. If you are looking for splash of colour we even have an Addacolor resin bound coloured aggregate option.
If you require a more rustic look to your path paving, our Terrabase Rustic is available in a 6-10mm aggregate blend and has the added benefit of not requiring a concrete or asphalt base – ideal for creating a new cycle pathway surface or extending an existing area with minimum disruption.
For country park cycle paths with no artificial light, addition of our Addaglow chippings offer ambient lighting creating natural wayfinding light without the need for electrification.
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for cyclist and pedestrian use – comfortable underfoot
- Seamless – for continuous surfacing
- Low maintenance – can be power washed if required
- Porous resin bound systems – SuDS compliant, no surface water, water drains through into the sub base
- Hard wearing – up to 25 years for resin bound BBA approved systems
- Extensive range of colours – we have blends from Buffs to Greys and a range of colours if you are looking for a splash of vibrancy.
- SuDs compliant – when used with a recommended base build up
- No loose aggregate – solves issues of migrating stone
- Good slip resistance – ensuring safety underfoot
- Product Guarantee – on selected range from 5 years, 10 years, up to 25 years
- EPD declaration – on selected range
- BBA certified – on selected range
- Decorative – natural aggregate blends offer aesthetic natural looking alternative to other surfacing options and available in a wide range of colours
- Minimum/No dig option – if you are creating a new patio or extending an existing area, our Terrabase system does not need a concrete or asphalt base. Installed onto a compacted type 3 aggregate base
‘Constitution Hill was the first scheme I have personally undertaken using this product. I was very much impressed with the delivery from Addagrip. I found it to be a high-end and quality product and I would most certainly use this material in the future on projects of this calibre. Due to the high profile nature of the works, the finished article needed to be of a high standard and the Addagrip Terrabound material certainly provided’
OLIVER SCUTTS, SURFACING DEPARTMENT, FM CONWAY LTDRead our reviews