Recommended Base Build Up for Addacolor Resin Bound Urban Pathway. Suitable for pedestrian use and occasional maintenance vehicles.
Addagrip Resin Bound Surfaces can be overlaid onto existing asphalt or concrete surfaces of suitable construction for the traffic expected.
- Any movement joints/construction joints in concrete should reflect through the surface
- Cracks should be broken out if necessary and filled with a polymer/cement crack filling material
- A suitable steel, wood, brick, stone or aluminium edging should be provided to ensure a neat edge detail
- The maximum tolerance of the base should not exceed 3mm under a 1m straight edge
- If existing sub grade is silty, it may be necessary to stabilise it or partially replace it with sub base/granular capping layer
- If there is a danger of ponding, the sub-base should be laid to falls
- Total sub-base thickness will be dictated by loading and attenuation requirements
Any advice, recommendation or information given by Addagrip Terraco Ltd is based on practical experience and is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. No liability or responsibility of any kind (including liability for negligence) is accepted in this respect by the company, its Servants or Agents.
The figures quoted do not constitute a specification, they represent typical values obtained for this product.