Resin Bound Surfacing Options
As the popularity of Resin Bound surfacing increases in the UK, so has the choice of products available in the marketplace. Whilst the range of resin bound products may look similar when comparing samples, the costs can vary considerably. There are now specific resin bound surfacing products on offer to suit specific projects – from DIY applications to those installed by trained installers.
With such a choice, how do you know which resin bound product is the right one for your project?
At Addagrip Terraco we believe that the right product should be specified according to project requirements. We strongly advise you do your research when it comes to choosing a resin bound surfacing system.
We offer some simple facts to help you make your choice
Take care and do your research to protect your investment
Check that you are selecting the right product for the nature of your project – is it suitable for vehicular traffic, how long will it last, is it easy to maintain, is it SuDS compliant?
Ensure that you choose an approved installer for the product chosen
Check that the installer has a proven track record, if you can visit sites that have been down for 5 years or more it should provide some reassurance and confidence.
Make sure that the installer can advise you on what base is required for your project.
Ask if they offer a product guarantee or have any accreditations
Check for product guarantees and if the manufacturer of the surfacing system has any accreditations for its products – visit the company’s website to see what information and guidance they have available to help you make your choice.
Obtain samples to enable you to make a colour selection
Check the resin content is sufficient to bind the aggregates to ensure structural integrity and endurance – some less expensive resin bound systems have a lower resin content and are prone to crumbling.
Why Choose an Addagrip Terraco product?
At Addagrip Terraco we have a range of resin bound surfacing options to suit your needs, installed by our network of trained and approved installers to our exacting standards. We have a vast portfolio of commercial and domestic projects large and small – from Kew Gardens to small gardens – and we are always happy to discuss your project requirements.
- Over 40 years’ experience in the resin manufacturing industry
- Up to 25 Years Product Guarantee on our BBA certified Resin Bound range
- BBA certified Resin Bound Surfacing range
- EPD certified Resin Bound Surfacing range
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditation
- Range of Resin Bound and Resin Bonded surfacing solutions
- Over 100 resin surfacing colours to choose from
- Nationwide network of trained Addagrip approved installers
- Extensive range of reference projects
- NBS specifications and technical data sheets available for our products
- Experienced technical team ready to help you with your enquiry